This kit sets the industry standard for performance and features, modernize you second gen F-body with PTFB's GT Pro Front Handling kit.
21st Century performance for your 20th Century ride.
- Upper A-arms featuring zero delfection pivots, 5* of built in positive caster (up to 8* with alignment settings) much improved road feel and driver input.
- Tall upper ball joints optimizes suspension geometry and increases negative Camber gain for a more effective tire contact patch.
- PTFB exclusive progressive coil springs provide a quality ride as well as the utmost in performance as well as greater height adjustability without the need to use too soft a spring.
- Our spring design make instalation easier.
- Viking DOUBLE adjustable shocks give the enthusiast full control of ride quality and performance at the turn of a knob.
- PTFB designed forged sway bar is 22% stiffer than the stock WS6 Trans Am bar.
- PTFB exclusive 1LE lower control arms feature Delrine greaseable bushings.
- adjustable steering stops.
- built in 1/2" lowered feature.
GT Pro front handling kit stage 1 with coil overs.